Occupational health, safety, and environmental policy
Ecofeet take occupational health, safety and environmental obligations seriously.
The directors of Ecofeet recognise the importance of providing all employees, visitors and contractors with a safe and healthy work environment.
Our goal is to prevent all occupational injuries and illness. Ecofeet achieve this by:
- Identifying and reducing the risks of all types of work activities that have the potential to produce personal injury or occupational illnessProviding instruction, training and supervision to improve individual’s understanding of workplace hazards, including safe work practices and emergency proceduresInvolving individuals in occupational health and safety matters and consulting with them on ways to recognize, evaluate and control workplace hazards;
- Ensuring that everyone (including visitors and contractors) complies with appropriate standards and workplace directions to protect their own and others health and safety at work
- Providing adequate systems and resources to effectively manage rehabilitation and return to work processes
Ecofeet implement and maintain an ongoing occupational health and safety program, including conducting regular inspections of the workplace aimed at preventing accidents and incidents.
All managers and supervisors are responsible and accountable for the safety of employees, contractors and business property under their control. Managers and supervisors are responsible for ensuring all regulations, procedures and safe work practices are followed at all times.
All employees are expected to:
- Follow all business safety requirements and relevant Codes of Practice
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Report all injuries and safety incidents
- Actively participate in safety improvement activities
For a full copy of our work, health, safety, and environmental management plan, and Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) contact us.